About Ferretexpo And ExpoPartes
For the seventeenth consecutive year, Ferretexpo, Central America’s largest Hardware Fair will be held in Guatemala City in November, from Thursday 8th to Sunday 11th. This event has earned in 16 years a prominent place in the hardware and building materials trade due to the the relevance of its exhibitors, coupled with the attendance of more than 8,000 professional buyers from Guatemala and neighboring countries. During the days of the Show, Ferretexpo becomes a luxury showcase for manufacturers and distributors in the industry as well as an irreplaceable tool for updating hardware stores in the region, which come in search of new suppliers and product lines to expand its offerings and improve the profitability of their businesses.
Ferretexpo is a trade show. For 2018 sales at the show are expected to reach a volume of over US $ 15 million dollars. Ferretexpo is held at Tikal Futura Convention Center in an area of over 90,000 square feet and is fitted with modern paneling and lighting that allows exhibitors to present their products and services in a professional and elegant setting.
We invite you to join us at this unique Show in the region as well as the opportunity it represents for your company to promote its products in a target market of over 30 million people living in the three countries of the northern triangle of Central America.
ExpoPartes is a trade show dedicated to the auto and motorcycle parts and accessories for all kind of vehicles in Guatemala. The country’s vehicular fleet has maintained a constant growth for many years, the latest annual growth rate measured is between 7 and 8 % while in motorcycles the rate has been more than 15%.
Is characteristically of the Guatemalan market that, specially in cities inside the country, most hardware stores include in their merchandise mix auto and motorcycle parts, lubricants and accessories. As well, auto parts stores and lubricant centers in order to satisfy the demands of their customers, are in need of many hardware products. Due to this, El Ferretero Magazine has always circulated in lube centers and auto parts stores and Ferretexpo has been a magnet attracting specialty buyers from the automotive segment in search of products to complete their offerings.
Manufacturers and wholesalers of the following types of products exhibit at Ferretexpo an ExpoPartes:
- Agricultural and building tools
- Hand tools
- Electric and pneumatic tools
- Professional Automotive tools
- Hardware products, furniture fixtures, and fasteners
- Electric materials and accessories
- Plumbing fixtures and valves of all kind
- Faucets and bath accessories
- Paint and decorative finishes, varnish, painting tools, ladders
- Waterproofing products
- Ceramic floors and tiles
- Lamps and lighting fixtures
- Gardening tools, garden hoses, mowers.
- Accessories and auto parts
- Abrasives of all kind
- Steel and structural forms
- Lubricants and chemicals
- Wheels and tires.
- Electrical parts for cars and motorcycles.
- Gaskets, bushings, etc.
- Adhesives, glues, and insulation
- Building materials and equipment
- Doors, windows, doorframes, hardware and locks
- Cleaning products
- Industrial security products
- Concrete additives
- Home products
- Weighing scales and measuring instruments and tools
- Floor coverings and ceramic tiles
- Water pumps
- Financial services and insurers
- Computer and IT Equipment and Services
- Transportation vehicles, motorcycles, mototaxis.
- Interior Accessories for cars and trucks.
- Waxes and shampoos for automotive care.
- Store Fixtures, signs, and storage racks.
- Commercial offices of Embassies and Consulates.
Who Attends The Show?
Those in attendance of Ferretexpo include: owners, administrators, buyers and executives of hardware stores , distributors of building materials, paint stores, auto-parts stores, lube centers, auto shops, specialty stores, building companies, contractors, architects and engineers, maintenance managers of hotels, hospitals and other industries.